Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Mourning coffee....literally

  1. #11
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *plays accordeon right besides MM4 head*

    WAKE UP!!!!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by grail:
    *plays accordeon right besides MM4 head*

    WAKE UP!!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*Inserts accordeon in Grail's cul.....no, no, no, I won't say that.....not even in spanish....

  3. #13
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *send an army of "papa de asalto" towards MM4*

    Can you guess I received my spudtrooper last friday and I totally like the spanish name for it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by grail:
    *send an army of "papa de asalto" towards MM4*

    Can you guess I received my spudtrooper last friday and I totally like the spanish name for it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"papa de asalto" ? [img]confused.gif[/img]

    * Prepares frier....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    HI Guys
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you'll never survive the unleash power these guys have!!

    ref3 2530

    Mouhahaha!!!!


    edit: Hi Carl!

    Mouhahahaha!!! again! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 05, 2005 10:16 AM: Message edited by: grail ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by grail:
    you'll never survive the unleash power these guys have!!

    ref3 2530

    Mouhahaha!!!!


    edit: Hi Carl!

    Mouhahahaha!!! again! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ December 05, 2005 10:16 AM: Message edited by: grail ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, never seen that before...it actually looks cool....

    Guys, do you know any place they sell Stormtroopers costumes ? Not only the helmet...

  8. #18
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I almost grabbed another Spud Trooper the other day grail - so I'd have 1 on either side of Darth Tater.

    I heard that the next Star Wars/Mr Potato Head figure is going to be R2D2.
    I hope they eventually make a Potato Fett. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He's cool, but I actually like dart tater a lot more. I ight even give the spudtrooper foar christmass donation (don't know how you call that, but for kids who don't have anything...)

    As for the trooper costumes, I've seen a lot of "how to make a costume yourself" but never a place that sold the entire costume...

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by plain ole' KK:
    I almost grabbed another Spud Trooper the other day grail - so I'd have 1 on either side of Darth Tater.

    I heard that the next Star Wars/Mr Potato Head figure is going to be R2D2.
    I hope they eventually make a Potato Fett. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pfft....I can make him with a puree....

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •